Items in bold print are their biggest need right now.
- Laundry detergent, dishwasher detergent
- Hand soap, Dawn
- Clorox wipes
- Pull ups and diapers
- Toilet paper
- Trash bags (all sizes)
- Zip lock bags, Clear plastic wrap/ aluminum foil
- Adult size sweatpants, plain t-shirts, underwear and bras.
- Art supplies: construction paper, glue, poster board, canvas, glitter, craft kits
- Adult size canvas tennis shoes
- Paper towels
- Disposable lasagna trays
- Plastic wrap
- Aluminum foil
Food Wish List
- Baby Formula
- Canned corn, green beans, peas & carrots
- Canned fruit—pears, pineapple, peaches, etc.
- Dry Pasta-spaghetti, rotini
- Dry cereals- fruit loops, lucky charms, etc.
- Trail mix
- Canned tuna/ canned meat
- Peanut butter/ jelly Granola bars, Austen crackers, pretzels, Goldfish
- Condiments – mustard/ketchup, ranch dressing
- Spices—taco seasoning, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder
- Tomato sauce
- Mac & Cheese
- Microwave popcorn
- Au gratin potatoes, boxed mashed potatoes
- Hamburger helper
- Pop tarts
- Saltines, Ritz
- Cornmeal, Bisquick
- Packaged cookies
- Iced tea packets, Crystal Light, lemonade mix
- Baby food
Their biggest needs right now in clothing are lounge wear sizes 7-teen for boys and girls. This includes hoodies, sweatpants, sweatshirts and t-shirts. Gently used clothing in good shape is welcome.
Gently used backpacks, drawstring bags, and duffle bags.