Prairie Creek Elementary Site Council
All schools have active site councils that are designed to advise and council their local schools. Site councils are composed of teachers, parents and community members, working together to improve education.
The purpose of the Prairie Creek Elementary Site Council is to:
- Provide feedback and advice to the school evaluation performance goals and objectives.
- Review and assist in the development of methods which could be used by the school to meet these goals and objectives.
- Serve as a liaison between the school and community by collecting and disseminating information about school improvement.
- Provide other assistances that the school might request.
- Share information on school activities, success and concerns with other council members.
If you would like to participate in the Prairie Creek site council, please contact Mr. Springer.